What Really Matters To You? Learn More About Your Psycho-Emotional State at This Moment
Disconnect your logic for a while – the questions are aimed at playing with your subconscious. Don’t give yourself time to think. Write down the first thing that comes to mind.
1. Imagine that you are walking with someone through the forest. Who could it be?
2. You walk through the forest and see an animal not far from you. What is this beast?
3. What happens after you meet his eyes?
4. You continue walking through the forest. Enter the clearing where your dream home is. How would you describe its size?
5. Is your dream home surrounded by a fence?
6. You enter the house. You go to the dining room to look at the dining table. Describe what you see on and around it.
7. You leave the house through the back door. And you see a cup lying right on the grass. What material is it made of?
8. What would you do if you saw her?
9. You come to the end of the yard, in the middle of which there is a house. There is a reservoir. What is this body of water?
10. How are you going to cross the water to move on?
Recommended: Choose An Image To Find Out What Emotional Wound You Carry Inside
The answers to all the questions you have given demonstrate your values and ideals. Here’s how to analyze them:
1. The person you are walking next to is the most important person in your life.
2. The size of the imaginary animal is actually the size of your problems within your subconscious mind. The larger the animal, the harder it is for you to live.
3. The way you react to an unexpected encounter in the forest is your most typical way of solving problems (aggressive, passive or fleeing).
4. The size of the house that you saw is the size of your ambition. If it’s too big, you may have high expectations for life.
5. If there is no fence, you are an open and internally free person. If it is, then you value personal space and expect the same from others. That is, you will never enter the personal space of others without permission.
6. If you do not see food, flowers or people in this room, then you are most likely deeply unhappy.
7. The strength and durability of the material of which the cup is made is how strong and strong you perceive your relationship in the family. Disposable plastic or paper cup? Glass? Most likely, you are worried about the future of your family. If the cup was metal or porcelain in your mind, then you have nothing to worry about.
8. Your action characterizes the attitude towards the person from question number 1.
9. The size of the pond is the size of your sexual appetite.
10. The more “wet” mode of transportation you choose, the more important sex is in your life.
Important: You can take this test over and over again within a few days. The fact is that it reflects not some basic characteristics of your personality, but your psycho-emotional state at the moment.
For those who want to participate in other tests, we suggest: ↓