The Personality Test to Understand How you Relate to the World
A simple test consisting of a short visualization and some questions to answer can reveal something interesting about our personality, in particular, to better understand how we relate to the world.
The personality tests help us to understand more deeply what our emotions and our behavior typical when we relate to others and the world around us.
To perform this test correctly you will have to start from the visualization and then proceed with the answer to 10 questions, which will be followed by the results, to be read-only after you have finished giving all your answers.
To begin this test, relax, focus only on yourself and listen to your inner voice. To answer each question, try to write down the first thing that comes to your mind, without thinking too much, to avoid that other people’s events or opinions can enter your answer.
Only go to the analysis phase when you have taken note of all the answers to the questions. Always give sincere answers.
Before you start answering the questions, visualize yourself while you are in the middle of a wood.
1) Visualize yourself standing in the woods together with one person. Who is it?
2) You are going through the woods and you see an animal not far from you. How big is this animal?
3) Imagine the scene in detail: what happens when your eyes meet those of the animal?
4) Keep walking through the trees until you find a home. It is the home of your dreams. How it is made? How large is it?
5) Is the house surrounded by a fence?
6) When you enter the house you see the dining room. What’s on the table and in the room?
7) Leaving the house go through the back door and find a garden. On the lawn there is a container, what material is it made of? Which shape does it have? What is it about?
8) What do you do with this container?
9) Beyond the garden you see water; is it a pond, a lake or a river?
10) How do you cross it to continue your journey?
Recommended: What Does Your Palm Reveal About Your Personality?
1) The person you imagined is the most important person in your life.
2) The size of the animal is the same as you attribute to your problems.
3) The way you reacted to the animal indicates how you deal with problems, for example passively or aggressively.
4) The dimensions of the house you have seen correspond to your ambitions.
5) If the house did not have a fence, you are open people and you feel free, if instead, it had a fence, you are people who have their own spaces and want to be respected.
6) Flowers, dishes, food, and people in the dining room indicate happiness. If the dining room was empty, it is an indication of melancholy.
7) The container material represents your ties to the family, whether they are strong or weak; the dimensions indicate how much weight the family has in your life and in your decisions.
8) How you decide to use the container has to do with the person of the first question. Do you abandon it where it is or do you take it with you?
9) The size of the course or body of water indicates how important sexual desire is to you.
10) If you try not to get wet to cross it and for example take a boat or want to build a bridge, you are not very interested in sex, if instead you swim or wade it, sex is very important for you.
Do you agree with the results obtained?