5 Challenging Riddles for Those With a Keen Eye
Having an accurate eye is an ability we use to measure the distance to objects as well as the distance between them and compare their sizes and shapes. The accuracy of our eyes grows with experience and is usually developed better in people who often rely on their eyes at work.
Additionally, perfectionists can have really sharp eyesight. Are you used to trusting your eyes and are you sure that they never cheat you?
We just suggest that you concentrate and try to figure out the maximum number of correct answers.
Our team has found 5 riddles for you that require attentiveness and a sharp eye.
1. Choose the right keyhole.
2. Which shadow belongs to Santa?
3. Who or what is depicted in the picture?
4. Which square should be in place of the question mark?
5. Find the object that doesn’t belong in the bowl.
For those who want to participate in other tests, we suggest: ↓